From: adutoit (adutoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-12 08:47:06

Yes, you are absolutely right about the environment not being the same.
There is a distinct possibility that I tweaked something somewhere which I
wasn't supposed to... And, you probably don't even use the same compiler
(Intel 7.0) and STLport as I do.

Anyway, I will put in the suggested trace output in the files you suggested,
but I will have to postpone untill I finish the coding (work) I have to
complete right now.

Thanks for the help!

Greetings,
Andre