From: Dan Dimerman (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-15 03:13:47

Hello,

I don't know how that became the subject line.... sorry for the noise.
As for BGL code, the problem I'm having is that I get an exception thrown
when I run the example related to File precedency on parallel compilation,
using dijkstra algorithm.

I mean, there's no code of mine at all, so that reduces the probabilities of
it being me to a 75%... ;)

thanks...