From: Dan Dimerman (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-17 18:09:15

Hello Vladimir,

Boost = 1.29.0 & 1.30.0 (same effect on both)
OS = Xp Pro, Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 55510-640-3992291-18154
As for switches, I am _NOT_ using managed extensions, just pure C++ (as pure
as it can be in an MS environment), multi-thread debug , no precompiled
headers, exceptions enabled, no RTTI (am I forgetting some flag?)

Many thanks.