From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-18 08:07:36

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. By "documentation" I meant html pages
describing it that can go in the Boost distribution, and by "tests" I
meant a unit test program which we can integrate into the Boost
testing process to verify that enable_if works. The tests should not
involve "the application in question" ;-)

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting