From: Amit Bhatia (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-18 12:29:20

Hi,
 I have just downloaded boost 1.3.0 a couple of days ago. While going
thropugh the documentation I read that it is not necessary to build
the library, completely. As of now the uBLAS and the random number library
seem to be most useful to me.
 I have this doubt that is it equally good practice to just include the
.hpp files rather than building the whole libary. Does it mean a very messy
code, and a rather very different way of compilation, etc ?
 Also was just wondering if there are seperate disc groups for each set of
libaries like numerics/math in one place ?

Thanks,
amit.