From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-27 02:04:25

> Has anyone had any luck building Boost 1.30.0 on HP-UX 11i
> (11.11) using the aCC version 3.39 compiler? The Compiler
> Status page for HP-UX lists the 5.38 version of aCC, but it
> looks like I'm having many of the same problems.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

First of all, I'm planning to sync the status pages on HP/aCC every day.
But yes, the aCC compiler fails misereably on compiling boost. I've
started to try to isolate code that is legal but can't be handled by the
aCC compiler and send it to their experts. By exchanging such
code-snippets we could improve our understanding of the (deficiencies of
the) aCC compiler and improve portability of the boost libraries. So
I'll end with the same line as your post : any help would be greatly
appreciated.

toon