From: matts_temp_id (mvogt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-14 19:12:08

I'm not quite following here, I'm sorry.

I believe David was asking whether I called my own function with
parameters min == max, which would have resulted in a call to
boost::random_number_generator<RNG, T>(1).

Which min == max condition are you referring to? Is that the internal
effect of invoking random_number_generator(1)?

Matt.

--- In Boost-Users_at_[hidden], Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_g...>