From: Mikołaj Dawidowski (dawm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-20 08:52:53

Thanks for response.
I tried with BCB6 with the same results. So i assume i must use Microsoft or
devc++ (MinGW port). However the *.dsp file which should be OK for VS6.0
fail to open. VS60 says it is not Developer Studio 6.0 project and refuses
to open it. In my next step i converted the given *.dsp file to BCB 6.0
project file. I had to add same paths to the project and it almost compiled.
I get an error:

[C++ Error] handle.hpp(77): E2285 Could not find a match for
'detail::manage_ptr<T>(_object *,int)'

Well, i havent found any manage_ptr too in boost nor Python nor STL
directories.... so i got stuck.

Maybe someone have an idea?

The second question is: which compiler is best for compiling the
Python.Boost (DevC++ = MinGW ? or VisualC++2002 or Visual C++ 2003?). I
think once i have the dll's i can incorporate it into my applications
written in BCB.

The third question is: Is there a binary distribution of the Boost libs.
I'am talking about the sublibriaries that require it (Python, Threads,
Regex, and so on)(Regex however works good with Borland compilers).

Bye
Nick