From: Paul Grenyer (pjgrenyer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-26 12:02:49

Hi All

I'm trying the boost threading library for the first time. I've
successfully built the threading library itself and now I want to build
the tests. I've followed the instructions, but the build seems to hang
at this point:

execute-test
../../../libs/thread/test/bin/test_once.test/gcc/debug/runtime-link-dynamic/threading-multi/test_once.run

Is this normal? I've left it for a few minutes to see if I was just
being impatient, but it doesn't continue.

Also, I've been looking for some code examples in the documentation on
the website, I seem to remember there being some when I looked at
potentially using the threads on Windows about 18 months ago, but I
can't find them now.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

--
Regards