From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-05 10:30:49

Hi Jeremie,

You should try to avoid converting to integers, but if you have to, simply

(int)in_degree(...)

will do the trick. Of course, that is not fullproof, and potentially will
not work for an arbitrary graph class, but it should work for the BGL
graph classes. If you want fullproof, I don't have a good answer.

-Jeremy