From: Anders Hybertz (anders.hybertz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-07 02:52:11

Hi

I had the same problems - but got it down to one symbol what was
un-resolved. I gave up and took the boost/lib/filesystem/src files made
a BoostFilesystem static library project in MSVC7.1 put the right
threading parameters etc. on the project and it compiled and the
generated library link into my application without any problems.

I tried this both for boost 1.30.0 and the boost version from the main
CVS - with the same result - so I took the same approch as with the
threading library - make it yourself as a MSVC project.

Hope this solved your problems right now - hopefully the jam system will
be updated in the next release to do it with bjam instead.

/Anders