From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-15 13:59:57

Hi Micha,

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Micha Bieber wrote:
yg-boo> The following bug exists also as sourceforge bug request:
yg-boo>
yg-boo> [ 778394 ] GraphViz Interface
yg-boo>
yg-boo> boost version is 1.30.0
yg-boo>
yg-boo> Because Jeremy seems to be reactivated and the sourceforge tracker
yg-boo> status is still 'open' a small reminder:

Chuckle :) Yeah, someone had accidentally unplugged me from the power
outlet, and someone else finally noticed that problem and reactivated me
;)

yg-boo>
yg-boo> For an adjacency list of the following form
yg-boo>
yg-boo> adjacency_list<listS, listS, undirectedS, PositionProperty>

Last week I checked in a fix...

yg-boo> write_graphviz produces the following graph structure

Could you email me your test program? I would like to add it to the test
directory. Make sure you put your name and a boost compatible license on
it.

Regards,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608