From: Stephan Höfer (yg-boost-users_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-21 01:18:21

the original code is like that:
/*
template <class Visitors = null_visitor>
class bfs_visitor {
};

typedef bfs_visitor<> default_bfs_visitor;
*/

I have no experience with that but I would try to do use a template instantiation of bfs_visitor<record_distances>
instead of the default_bfs_visitor as base class.
I hope it helps.

Cheers,
Stephan

that's code from a former message of you