From: Chris Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-01 15:33:35

Tarjei, I do quite a bit of this sort of thing in my project. Here's what I
do:

Enumerate all the vertices in the source graph. For each source vertex:
- create new vertex in target graph
- save new target vertex descriptor in temporary
map<vertex_descriptor_t/*source*/, vertex_descriptor_t/*target*/>
- manually initialize target vertex properties

Enumerate all the edges in the source graph. For each source edge:
- create a new edge in the target (this is where the temporary map comes
into play)
- manually initialize target edge properties

Nothing fancy but it works and is efficient.

- Chris

P.S. you could stuff this algorithm into an operator+ implementation if it's
aesthetically pleasing to you ;-)