From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-04 16:56:36

I reference the message solely because it's the LAST message I've received
from the user list
Since the notice that we'd changed list servers, I've gotten exactly two
messages. One was my reply (which originally bounced (I hadn't yet read
the notification from Jon Kalb <Kalb_at_[hidden]>
so I thought I'd try to push yet another one through.