From: Jon Kalb (Kalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-05 10:42:12

On 9/5/03 5:00 AM, "Jeff Flinn" <TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Thanks for straightening things out so quickly. It's nice to not have to go
> through yahoo any longer.

Credit for the quick response goes to Lars at gmane.

If anyone has any problems or questions related to this list please don't
hesitate to let us know at boost-users-owner_at_lists.boost.org. I am going to
be off-line for two weeks starting next Tuesday, but this list has several
capable moderators. One of the advantages of our switching to the mailman
systems is that the developer list moderators have access to this list and
can help out in a pinch.

--
Jon Kalb                SmartFriends(TM) U: Languages and Libraries
Kalb_at_[hidden]    Sept. 26-28       http://SmartFriends.com/U