From: Andre du Toit (adutoit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-08 06:01:10

Hi.

I get the following error when compiling the latest version of boost,
using Intel compiler 7.0 in visual c++:

..\..\..\boost\boost/type_traits/is_integral.hpp(39): error: class
"boost::is_integral<unsigned short>" has already been defined
  BOOST_TT_AUX_BOOL_TRAIT_CV_SPEC1(is_integral,wchar_t,true)

Now the offending line sits between a "#ifndef
BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T". The simple fix of defining
BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T solves this problem, but causes other
problems in other locations.

All I want is to compile and link against boost::date_time library,
using my compiler setup. Thats all. Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Andre