From: Mr Zenaan Harkness (zen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-12 08:47:28

Does boost have an implementation of copy_if that I can't find yet?

Just wondering, because it is an algorithm that, according to both
stroustrup and o'rielly, should have been part of the standard but
was essentially accidentally forgotten.

Surely this (and possibly other necessary additions) would be part
of an boost algorithm library, even if only one or two functions...

I need copy_if, both these books I have say it's one of "the first
generic algorithm that most programmers will probably write", so
where is it?

???

(Yes, I can type it in, but boost is supposed to fill in the blanks,
yes?)

tia
zen