From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-14 20:55:37

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the bug report. Since the BGL book uses '-', and I can't change
that, I've instead change the documentation and source file to also use
'-' instead of '_'.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Thomas F. O'Connell wrote:
tfo> This is a minor point but one worth correcting for the sake of
tfo> correctness and ease of following the examples.
tfo>
tfo> In the boost-1.30.2 distribution, the file
tfo>
tfo> libs/graph/example/kevin-bacon.cpp
tfo>
tfo> makes a reference to a "./kevin-bacon.dat" file, but the file in both
tfo> the distribution and the documentation is actually kevin_bacon.dat.
tfo>
tfo> The only difference being '_' vs. '-'.
tfo>
tfo> This is easily fixed by an end-user, but it would be nice to have the
tfo> examples work out of the box.
tfo>
tfo> -tfo

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608