From: Ray Hilton (RayHilton_64_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-20 13:46:43

> "Ray" <RayHilton_64_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > How do i get theese three things to work together nicely? I cannot find
any
> > help for this (and i know it had to be asked before).
> >
> > //#include <iostream>
> > #include <boost\spirit.hpp>
> > int main ()
> > {
> > boost::spirit::rule<> p = *(boost::spirit::real_p);
> > return 0;
> > }
> > I get linker errors if i uncomment the iostream include
> >
> > STL Port is built to use its own streams. Works fine in other examples
not
> > using boost.
> > I looked through the boost user config but didnt see anything relavant
> > throw boost a bone that im using STL Port.
> >

> > Any help would greatly be appreciated!
>
> Perhaps you need to link to an STLPort library?
>
> If you want more than a guess, you should post one or two of the link
> errors you're getting.
>
> --
> Dave Abrahams
> Boost Consulting
> www.boost-consulting.com

Actually, linker errors was incorrect.
I get
c:\Documents and Settings\Ray Hilton\My
Documents\Development\boost_1_30_0\boost_1_30_0\boost_1_30_0\boost\shared_pt
r.hpp(284): error C2039: 'type_info' : is not a member of '_STL'

Thats with all the default settings for a empty console program, except
multi-threaded debug runtime library and using the code above.

I was getting some linker errors after trying various defines like
_STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS

Thanks,

Ray Hilton