From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-21 06:12:58

> Sorry about that, this time I've pasted the errors into this message. This
is
> telling it to use boost_filesystem.lib in the runtime directory that bjam
> creates. I rebuilt the entire thing.
> Is there another file I'm supposed to link to? I don't remember there ever
being
> a .dll file being built.

There isn't one for the filesystem lib.

>If there is, I haven't found it yet. I'm pretty sure I
> followed the bjam instructions really well. Also I'm just trying to use
> boost::filesystem. That doesn't appear to make a dll.
> I've set up my MSVC project to use D:\mp3dber\boost-1.30.2 as an include
> directory. That's where I extracted the source and built it using bjam.

I've never seen errors like that: make doubly sure that if you are linking
to the debug runtime then you should link to the debug filesystem lib,
otherwise you could just add the filesystem source files (in
libs/filesystem/src) directly to your project rather than the lib file.

John.