From: Matt S Trentini (matt_s_trentini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-11 07:28:34

Hi Jason,

Yeah it was difficult - I initially covered another six or so libraries
(any, lambda, dynamic_bitset, random, bind, thread) but found that it was
just too much. So I stripped it back to the libraries which I thought would
be of the most interest to my co-workers. I'm considering doing a second
presentation but they take a while to put together...

Hope your co-workers enjoy it! :)

Cheers,
Matt