From: Gilad Suberri (gsuberri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-12 11:52:11

Thanks. It seems that I do not have the file "stdint.h", so in cstdint.hpp,
int64_t is defined in the last #else section (that goes with #ifdef
BOOST_HAS_STDINT_H).
When operators.hpp is included before this file (cstdint.hpp,) int64_t does
not get defined at all because this next statement from cstdint.hpp becomes
false:

# if defined(BOOST_HAS_LONG_LONG) && \
   !defined(BOOST_MSVC) && !defined(__BORLANDC__) && \
   (!defined(__GLIBCPP__) || defined(_GLIBCPP_USE_LONG_LONG)) && \
   (defined(ULLONG_MAX) || defined(ULONG_LONG_MAX) ||
defined(ULONGLONG_MAX))

When the include statements are switched around int64_t gets defined. This
is connected to posix_time_config.h where
"boost/date_time/time_duration.hpp" is included before
"boost/date_time/time_resolution_traits.hpp", which causes the above
problem. I switched the two include statements and I am not running into
that compiler error anymore, but I am not sure if that will cause other
compiler errrors. Hope some of this made sense, let me know what you think
or if I am missing anything. Thanks.

Gilad