From: Richard Lyon (rlyon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-12 18:40:42

It's no longer necessarily a minimum spanning tree. The exact algorithm will
depend upon whether your starting set of edges always is a tree.

Regards ...

Subject: [Boost-users] graph: Min Spanning Tree (advanced start)
Author: Matthew Galati <magh_at_[hidden]>
Date: 12/11/2003 11:24 AM

Is there a way to give an advanced start to solve Min Spanning Tree
using boost/graph? That is, I have a list of edges in my graph that must
be in the Min Spanning Tree (i.e., their cost is -M, for very big M).

Since algorithms for MST are greedy, I assume this can be done - but is
their an easy way to interface to boost/graph's MST algorithms?