From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-13 07:02:20

> Has anyone tried building regex++ lib for PPC using EVC++?

I've never tried with that compiler - I think it's even worse than VC6 for
conformance?

> I can build it using VC++6.0 using the .mak files supplied with it.But I
am
> getting errors and warnings.
> Error is regarding the use of typename keyword in lib source and warning
is
> about C++ Exceptions unwinding capability.

Defining BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS should fix that - in fact it should get
automatically set for vc with no eh support, so there could be a config bug
there.

> I replaced C++ try, catch by Win32 __try , __except but don't know what to
> do with template error?

What is there error: you may be able to just remove the typename keyword to
fix the problem?

John.