From: Stefan Shishkov (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-17 05:35:07

Hi Paul

I tried your example on VC++. It does not crash but throws
boost::bad_expression with message: "Unmatched \{". I think that you should
modify your pattern to "(value|default)[^}]*\\{". Otherwise the backslash
is ignored (VC++ gives a warning about that) and regex treats '{' as the
start of the bounds operator "{}" - as result a closing '}' is expected.

Stefan