From: Erwin J. (kojak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-21 17:29:10

Hello Roland,

> obviously I am doing something wrong. Either I am asking the wrong
> questions at this list, or the correct question but noone knows the answer,
> or noone cares about the issue in question. (I do not believe this last
> one.)

I've been looking at your message, but unfortunately I cannot help you. For
one, I don't use VC on Windows (pure Linux user ;-)) and I'm not that
familiar with boost.threads. The code looks quite solid, but maybe it's a
copy constructor somewhere that is making one copy too many, resulting in a
double-free?

> Maybe my postings don't even get through to the list?

They are coming through, and I thought I'd just let you know.

Sorry I can't help you any more....

EJ