From: fuxiaowei (fuxiaowei9999_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-01 08:52:38

I have tried the method but no use. The error still occur. In the matrix_expression.hpp,the const_itertaor2 class have be derclare before then define later as an embeded class. I find all errors happan in the embeded class define and report
"error C2027: use of undefined type 'boost::numeric::ublas::matrix_binary_scalar2<E1,E2,F>::const_iterator2 ........"
but the class would actually declare