From: jschmid (moscao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-11 12:36:29

Hi,

I have just discovered the incredible boost and regex++ libraries but I have encountered some difficulties...

I read that the japanese special encoding is handled in regex++, specially using wide char wchar characters. In the regex++ faq, it is presented the system of class , ex. [[:space]], in order to define a set of characters with a same property. I have been looking for a kind of [[:Japanese characters]] class. Actually I have a text with a lot of strange characters and japanese one ( Hiragana, katakan, Kanji everything..!) and I want to find these japanese sentence in order to translate them and replace in the text. I need hence a way in order to identify a japanese sentence . A kind of function const bool isJap( const wchar ) const would be fine.

So if somebody has any idea or a some links, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Schmid