From: duccio.medini_at_[hidden]
Date: 2003-12-12 10:01:34

Thx a lot for your help.

Giving a look in the CVS I've found a "Nonrecursive version" of the depth_first_search.hpp
. It should fix a problem in the Stack generated in the boost 1.30.2 version
(that I was using).

Since substituting the old implementation with this new file perfectly fixed
my problem (the code now uses less RAM and is perfectly stable also with
my largest network), I conclude that I was experiencing exactly that Stack
bug in the routine.

Thanks again, and especially thanks A LOT to Bruce Barr who wrote the new
implementation!!

Duccio

Intel