From: Russell Hind (rhind_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-09 04:22:02

Uwe Sander wrote:

> Indeed, at least the demo code I have sent in works w/o any trouble now, thank
> you :-) I will try our project at work tomorrow and report back if there are
> still problems. BTW, I could not find this build option in the boost docs; am
> I blind?

I haven't had much success understanding the build docs either, someone
posted a simple link ages ago for me to build with borland which was

bjam -sTOOLS=borland -sBUILD="release <threading>multi <runtime-link>static"

(or something like that). I haven't tried any other configurations. I
have now created my own C++BuilderX project file for building the
libraries I use so no-longer use bjam anyway.

Thanks

Russell