From: jling_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-01-12 01:28:17

I need to include the following line in my code.

#include "boost/type_traits/object_traits.hpp"

My source file is in the root directory of the boost package that I
extracted.

But, I get errors like:
boost/type_traits/object_traits.hpp:19: boost/type_traits/ice.hpp: No
such file or directory
boost/type_traits/object_traits.hpp:22: boost/type_traits/fwd.hpp: No
such file or directory
boost/type_traits/object_traits.hpp:25:
boost/type_traits/composite_traits.hpp: No such file or directory
etc ...

I noticed that in say "boost/type_traits/ice.hpp" it also has header
files it refers to, that look in "boost/type_traits/" directory, but
relative to that header file, ice.hpp, there is no such directory path
... only from the root where my source file is, does that path exist.

How does this work and how to I get my code to compile?

Thanks,
John