From: Jeff Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-24 01:32:49

Sounds like you are on a windows system.
I've just done (successfully) what you tried on my linux machine.

I suggest:
    o search for the directory in which your getting_started2 DLL was
build and
       move to it.
    o copy the boostpython.dll to this directory.
    o copy test_getting_started2.py to this directory.
    o try running the script.
To "install" this test so you don't need to run from this particular
directory, move the getting_started.dll to the "site-packages" directory
under your python distribution and move the boostpython.dll to some
directory that is exposed to your PATH environment variable.
Note that since this is just a test, the install isn't necessary or
really suggested.