From: Mark Loew (mloew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-03 14:25:38

I noticed similar problems when using the boost::bind functions in my
application with Visual Studio 7.1. If I turn off all optimizations it
works fine. Whole program optimization seems to be the biggest culprit.
Due to my projects time constraints I didn't real track it down any
farther.

Mark Loew, MCSD, MCSE
Application Development Consultant
Sagestone Consulting