From: Vikrant Rathore (vikrant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 05:50:53

Well followed your suggestion and made a static library. But it still gives an
error.

This time when I use regex library in the application it just gives a message

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Thanks for your help.