From: Administrator (Administrator_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 14:53:59

Wayne,

What configure script? Boost requires bjam.exe. If you follow the
directions here: http://www.boost.org/more/getting_started.html you should
have no problems. I have never had a problem with either MS Visual C++ 6.0
with regards to bjam, nor have I ever used a configure script with Boost.
Cygwin is an alternative, but you shouldn't need it if you follow the
getting started directions.

Dale