From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-04 17:55:01

Hi Hugues,

The subgraph class has been in releases of boost for some time now,
and will continue to be.

As for the BGL book, the subgraph class didn't make it into
the book for two reasons: we had a strict page limit and also
the subgraph class was not finalized in time for the book.

As for future versions of the BGL book... I don't know
if there will be a second edition. That depends on sales.
If there ever is a second edition, I'll try to get
subgraph in there.

Cheers,
Jeremy