From: King, William D (William.D.King_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-10 16:50:29

Thanks for your comments.

The list sort problem is in the binary_search_test. binary_search_test.cpp
in the utility library fails for sunpro 5.5 and 5.4, so sun needs to use the
same workaround that begins in line 120 for DINKUMWARE and VC6. I will check
my notes to find where the member template friends were an issue. It was
something I found in 1.30.0, so, I am not sure if it will also be an issue
in 1.31.0.

So far, compiling 1.31.0 with sunpro is giving me much more trouble than
either 1.30.0 or 1.30.2; sunpro doesn't like some of the iterator_facade
code, which causes the filesystem library and several other tests to fail to
compile.

Davis King
william.d.king_at_[hidden]