From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-13 11:28:31

I use boost on HP with g++. It works fairly well. I'm not sure what's going on with Toon. He took over the HP testing from Jens Maurer who was using an account Boost has been given into a server at HP. For a while, the aCC team was saying they were going to start using boost in their regression testing. I'm not sure why they haven't. I'd really like to see if they've improved at all, lately, but I don't have a recent version of aCC to use.