From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-17 01:40:42

> ... each header
> field is sepperated by \r\n (CRLF) I want to use this as a deliminator
> for the email message.
> Unfortunantly each field in the header can be spread over multiple lines
> ~ and thereby when I use \r\n as a deliminator with boost it will
> seperate strings if their is a \r or a \n. This is not what I want to
> happen.

I can think of two approaches:
   1. Split by \r\n as you're doing, then post-process them in a for loop
and glue together strings that start with a space.

   2. Use Spirit to parse them. (or "hapy", or maybe regex).

I think if I was just aiming for 2-3 certain headers I'd use spirit and then
I could hard-code the header name and have the parser call directly e.g. the
"subject" callback.

Darren