From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-26 15:48:17

> Does this mean that Boost.Test is not thread-safe at all?

No. You could use Boost.Test to test multithreaded application - I do not
use any non-thread safe function internally; but not the way you do it.

> Do we misuse Boost.Test by calling things like BOOST_CHECK_EQUAL,
> BOOST_CHECK and BOOST_REQUIRE concurrently from different threads?

Yes. At the moment Boost.Test does not support concurrent access from
different threads. If you have patch to make it work portably, feel free to
submit it.

> Any clarification on this topic is welcome.
>
> Best regards, Peter.

Regards,

Gennadiy.