From: Luis De la Parra (lparrab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-26 17:09:25

hi,
first of all thanx for the quick response...I didn't have much time in the
past days, but now I'm trying to get this to work....

On Monday 23 February 2004 13:54, Peter Dimov wrote:
> First, find the portion that says
>
> // A is a nonreference type
> template <class A> struct contentsof_type {
> typedef typename std::iterator_traits<A>::reference type;
> };
>
> and change the typedef line to read
>
> typedef typename boost::indirect_reference<A>::type type;
>
> Now add
>
> #include "boost/indirect_reference.hpp"

but I'm missing the indirect_reference.hpp file...
the file is not there, and searching in all files in boost/ for
indirect_reference resulted in no matches...

can you tell me where I can find it? I'm using boost 1.30.2 ... installed from
rpms in suse 9.0

thank you
luis