From: Adam H. Pendleton (fmonkey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-06 10:38:27

I am using the Boost libraries, specifically the Spirit portions, on
Mac OS X Panther, using XCode. Every time I try to compile my program
with the Boost libraries I get a linker error:

ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
boost::throw_exception(std::exception const&)

Even if I link against all the boost libraries that were created, I
still can't get this program to link. The documentation talks about
the libraries being compiled with or without BOOST_NO_EXCEPTIONS, but
they don't indicate that the program won't link in either case. What
am I doing wrong?

ahp