From: Roel.Sergeant_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-03-08 08:56:18

Hi Hossein,

I know that Spirit can be used for scanning and lexical analysis, at least that where I use it for. I don't know about the rest, but I guess Spirit will help you out there too. In my little project I use it for parsing XML, HTML and other datafiles.

For more info on spirit : http://spirit.sourceforge.net/

If you need a C/C++ parser, you might consider Wave, which uses Spirit, and is highly standard compliant.

Hope this helps,
Roel.

: Hossein Haeri [mailto:powerprogman_at_[hidden]]
>Verzonden
: maandag
, maart
 8, 2004 01:07 PM
>Aan
: boost-users_at_[hidden]
>Onderwerp
: [Boost-users] Compiler Generator Tools