From: Duong, Sanh N. (SANH.N.DUONG_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-08 15:28:24

I downloaded the latest version of Python from the website given below and
ran it with "rpm --rebuild python2-2.2-2.src.rpm." Python seems to install
correctly. I reset my env variables to PYTHON_ROOT=/usr and
PYTHON_VERSION=2.2. Yet when I ran bjam, it would say it couldn't find the
Python.h file within /usr/include/python2.2/. The directory is there, but
its empty. There is an another directory for python1.5. But this version
will not compile Boost correctly. Any suggestions or idea of why this is
happening?

Thanks.

Sanh.