From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-14 13:05:13

OK, I've found the missing compiler option: /Zc:wchar_t (treat wchar_t as a
built-in type), in vc7.1-tools.jam in tools\build\v1. However, as that
option breaks the wxWidgets library, I cannot use it. Can the date_time
library be made to also work when wchar_t is a typedef to unsigned short?

Thanks,
Keith MacDonald