From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-14 13:54:35

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem is that I'm statically linking to a
Unicode build of wxWidets, so I get unresolved external symbols such as:

"wchar_t const * const wxDialogNameStr"
"wchar_t const * const wxButtonNameStr"
"public: static void __cdecl wxObject::operator delete(void *,wchar_t const
*,int)"
"public: wchar_t const * __thiscall wxLocale::GetString(wchar_t const
*,wchar_t const *)const"

I'll have to figure out how to build wxWidgets with /Zc:wchar_t

- Keith MacDonald