From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-15 15:17:48

Ulf Johansson wrote:

> Is it fair to say that I've generated what libraries there was to generate
> in the distribution and all the other Boost libraries are represented by
> source code and templates in include files?

Looking at the list you gave almost all the libraries that can be generated
got generated. The ones you are missing are for Boost.Python, which I imagine
you did not install or configure so it did not build it. But if you are going
to use Boost.Python there are additional instructions for how to build it in
its documentation.

>Well, I should have started using
> them instead of worrying about not having them -:) But I'm new to C++ and
> Boost so all this is a little overwhelming.

Perhaps ;-) But at least I like seeing that people are not having major
problems with the new build+install procedure :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything