From: Gustavo Sánchez (gustsanc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-23 11:20:37

I tend to use a map<string, vertex_descriptor> for this.

Doug

Thanks for the idea, I was just thinking something like this, but I have a problem. I need the definition of the Graph

typedef property<edge_name_t, std::string> EdgeProperty;
typedef property<vertex_name_t, std::map<string,vertex_property??> > NameProperty;
typedef property<vertex_index_t, std::size_t, NameProperty> VertexProperty;

typedef adjacency_list<vecS, vecS, undirectedS,
    VertexProperty, EdgeProperty> UGraph;

in order to get the vertex_descriptor, but I need the map<string,vertex_descriptor> for the VertexPorperty so I drop in a circular type dependency.

Can you please be more verbose?

thanks

    Antivirus • Filtros antispam • 6 MB gratis
    ¿Todavía no tienes un correo inteligente?