From: GoochRules! (goochrules_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-26 12:11:24

Greetings,

I am attempting to build boost using "-sTools=vc7.1-stlport".
I have copied the STLport libaries to C:\src\lib. The STLport headers
are in c:\src\include\stlport. I extracted the STLport archive to
c:\src\STLport-4.6.1.

I have tried STLPORT_PATH=c:\src, c:\src\lib, c:\src\include, and
c:\src\include\stlport with STLPORT_VERSION unset, and set to 4.6.1, as
well as both unset.

Boost succeeds in building, yet does not link against the STLport
libraries (as reported by depends.exe), but rather to MSVCP71.DLL and
MSVCP71.DLL (the C++ and C runtime libraries provided by vc7.1 I
presume).

I have ensured that c:\src\lib is first in %LIB% and
c:\src\include\stlport;c:\src\include; is first in %INCLUDE%

Any suggestions for what my STLport setup should look like are
appreciated, as well as pointers on getting boost to link against the
STLport libraries.

--Matthew Peltzer